Monday, June 30, 2008

Cowboy Up!

Our nephew had his 2nd birthday party yesterday. Apparently our invitation was different than all the other invitations. We got the "dress up as a cowboy" invitation and everyone else got the "come in your normal clothing" invitation. I don't do dress up & this is half the reason why....I hate being the only one who dresses up.....



Devin fits the cowboy part well I think! You should have seen us walking through Old Navy on our way to the party.....What a sight!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a totally cute family! I love the hats and boots Jennie!

Kelley said...

I don't care if no one else dressed up - you guys look great!

Anonymous said...

we both just laughed so hard. you guys are too cute but how did nobody else get the invite? can't wait to hear the story when we get back. aloha!

Cheri said...

I guess you're really glad that you didn't borrow my GIANT orange foam cowboy hat. That really would've made a statement.

Jennie said...

What's funny about that is that I almost did ask....SO glad I didn't!