Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Car Seat

If you know me, you know there is one thing I love more than anything....shopping! I NEVER thought in a million years that something would come between me and my love for shopping, but it has come! The car seat....that dumb thing is so much effort I find myself not wanting to get out of the car or make one more stop. I am amazed at the number of things I just don't want to do anymore because of that darn thing! The worst part of the car seat...it's not going anywhere for at least 5 years & if we have more kids- even longer!
(I think if someone would have told Devin about this, he would have implemented the car seat years ago!)

And no one told me I was leaving the world of escalators to join the world of elevators.

2 comments:

The Mehaffeys said...

Well that is good enough birth control for me. Whatever you do, don't tell Bob about the car seat.

Melriken said...

Where is the picture of the Baby?

In other news maybe someone should make a better car seat...
--Brian