Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rainy Days....

Earlier this week we finally got some rain!
When I was working, I hated rainy days....
now, I love them.
We spent the day....

making a gingerbread house
..a little disappointed with how it
turned out...
the icing was a little runnier then we
expected, oh well!
Took a quick bathroom break
Right now we are playing a game,
she likes the "treat" too much &
calls wolf at least once a day.
But hey, she's on the toilet & I don't change
poopy diapers anymore!!
I had Minestrone soup cooking in my crock pot all day.
Devin liked it, I wasn't sold.
(the picture was pre noodles, and extra veggies)
Devin hung the fire place...ha ha....
YEARS ago Devin made this for me
and my roommates to hang our stockings on
in our apartment.
I kept it & hung it in my classroom
Wasn't willing to throw it away....
not sure what made him hang it up, but
it's sorta fun since we don't have a real
fire place yet.
We made Christmas sugar cookes too, but I
didn't take any pictures of that process.
I even put on my rain boots (yea!!!!) :)
and ran some errands.
I just had to get out in that rain!
It is SO fun to play in the rain
with rain boots on!

No comments: