Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby Weight

This post is a little self-indulgent,
but where else can I brag a bit?
:)
When I was pregnant with Kaylie I used it
as an opportunity to eat whatever
I wanted whenever I wanted to and
ended up gaining +40 lbs.
I could never get rid of all the baby weight.
This time around I knew things had to be
different. I have been working very hard to
keep up my walking every day
and limit my dessert to once (or three) times
a week.
I have been very proud of myself.
So far, with about 4 weeks to go I have
only gained 14 lbs.
Which is perfect, because my goal was 20.
I'm hoping that means getting back to pre-Kaylie
weight will be a little more possible!

I think this is from 34 weeks, but the latest

picture in the computer...
I guess I haven't downloaded pictures
from the last few weeks.

Last week Kaylie wanted to have her belly

picture taken too. It was so cute how she

was trying to be just like mamma!





2 comments:

Suzanne M. Jones said...

You go girl! Way to go Jennie... proving it can be done. You look great and will bounce back real quick.

Kelley said...

You are so cute and tiny! Your daughter is hilarious!