Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Photo Tour

I LOVE decorating for Christmas-
I long for the day after Thanksgiving
not for shopping, but for decorating!
Then I get to enjoy it all for over a month- until
the first of January!
Here is a photo tour of most of our home
at Christmas.... I'd love to see yours.
This adorable snowman greets visitors-
my dad made him years ago, I just
love him!
Our table ready for a dinner party
tonight!

A dear friend gave me the table runner last year
and I just adore it since it matches our
polka-dot theme. How did she know!!
Another dear friend gave us boxes full of
holiday books. I added them to our
Christmas books and we read a Christmas
story a day. What a fun tradition we
started this year!
We aren't ready for Advent yet,
so we do an Advent Calendar and it
is perfect for Kaylie.
She loves opening the doors and finding
something inside to put "by Ho Ho Ho"
Who says ornaments are only for the
Christmas tree?
I love these in my hurricans!!
So much color and fun in every room!
A terrible picture of the wreath,
but Devin made the bow!
Plate & cup for cookies and milk for Santa.
My favorite nativity scene.
My grandpa made it & it
doubles as a puzzle.
(a puzzle I can NEVER put together & always have to
ask Devin or a brother to do it for me!)
Half our mantle
More mantle, a collection in
progress.
Stockings hung by the fire with care.
(just minus the fire...maybe one day!)
Our tree (duh) I wish I was better at
taking pictures because the picture
just does not do it justice....
Ribbon hung, waiting for Christmas cards
Bakers rack in the kitchen.

I would love to see your home all decorated...
Please share!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You did a great job! It looks a lot like Christmas at your house!