Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disneyland!

My cousin, her roommates and I took Kaylie to Disneyland for the first time. She had a great time and so did we!!! Strongest women alive?As a kid, Kaitie's favorite ride was Dumbo so she wanted to take Kaylie on it so Dumbo would become her favorite too!



The Happiest Place on Earth!!!
Kaylie would not let this apple go- She sucked on it for an hour & I have no idea why Kaitie didn't want to eat it when Kaylie was done with it!!!

Small World has been repainted, updated and all decked out for Christmas....I LOVE this ride during Christmas!




By 1:00 she was pooped....good thing grandma offered to pick her up so she could take her nap.



2 comments:

Kelley said...

So cute. She looked so tired by the end of the day. I'm so sad we won't see D-land all decked out for Christmas. It's such a great time of year there. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

ayates said...

she is so cute Jennie. I am so happy for you that you are enjoying being a mommy and that you can really enjoy Kaylie! God bless you!