Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby Ruby

I've had requests for belly pictures
(ok, well let's be honest, 
it was just one request)

I'm not sure what the annoyed
look on my face is all about other
than it was kinda an awkward 
picture....but I wasn't annoyed!

I'm ready to P-O-P


My goal was to gain 20 pounds,
 I'm at 18
and I've just put myself on maternity
leave (which to me means no more
exercising) so I'm a little afraid of what
my weigh in on Wednesday will be.......

2 weeks to go
:) 
I need to scan in some pictures from Kaylie
and Trey at the same point, 
its very interesting
to see the difference in how I have carried 
each of them

4 comments:

Chris said...

Love this, and love Baby Ruby!

Kaitlyn said...

Oh yah! I'd love to see the comparisons! You look great cousin!! :)

Mari J said...

I think you look awesome! But for sure post the comparisons. 2 more weeks (ish!) bring on that baby!

HMC said...

You look great!!! Hope you are feeling great, too :)
20 lbs... I'd gained 20lbs by Brady's Wedding! But thankfully I'm only at 25lbs now :)