Saturday, December 3, 2011

Decorations!!!


Merry Christmas
from our house,
to yours!

While decorating this year
Devin and I decided we don't have
enough decorations
but I'll take you on a tour of what
we do have!
A basket to hold our Christmas cards
Kaylie's pink tree
Cause, what 3 year old wouldn't want
their own tree!!!
Truth is.... it was a gift from some parents
while I was teaching and I couldn't
bear the thought of not having it so we put it in K's room
and she LOVES it almost as much as I do!
we need to work on getting ornaments for it!

Nativity's......
The kiddos Little People Nativity set
that they can play with
part of the Willow Tree Nativity that I am
collecting piece by piece

Advent calendar
each morning after finding Milton
Kaylie runs over to the calendar to open a door
and hang an ornament!
Our tree & train
with all the gifts
(I'm done shopping &
wrapping, YIPPEE!!!)
Firemen nutcrackers and
China Cabnet
Stockings hung by the fire with care
and of course a plate and cup
waiting for cookies and milk for Santa

Our dining room table set and ready for dinner!
And our Elf, Milton watching
our kiddos to make
sure they are good!
hehe....
I love Milton, our Elf on the Shelf!

Christmas time around here is great
and I love how the house looks.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love it! Your house is so festive! Thanks for posting.