Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas was the best yet!!!

Kaylie only asked for one thing this year:
A bunk bed for her babies.
WHAT???? Where did that come from?!!!
At the last minute Devin decided he wanted to
make her one ....
I think it turned out better than great!
And Kaylie couldn't have been happier with it!
A neighbor randomly came over last week
with a pink dresser and asked if we wanted it....
I thought it would make a perfect closet for Kaylie's
babies clothing so I said YES!
but that meant more work for Devin....
Didn't it turn out great too?!!!
And another hand-me-down Caddy!
But I'm pretty sure I was more excited
than the kiddos for this one!
After Santa came.... all ready for the kiddos
to wake up!

Finding their gifts
Kaylie taking her new bike for a spin!
Devin showing trey how to work those tools!
this boy was in heaven with all his new tools....
he would have worn that hat/light to bed if I let him!

2 comments:

Deanna Buoniconti said...

I love that the sun isn't even up in your pictures! I'm guessing maybe that will be next year... Silas slept in of course.
Love the bunkbed Devin made!!!!

Mari J said...

Love the bunk beds and dresser, she made out for sure! You in the caddi is funny, but you in your robe in the caddi is hilarious! And what's even better, I think I have that same robe!!!