Friday, November 11, 2011

T-Man's Bedroom

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!
To say Trey's room was disgusting is a
HUGE understatement.
It was worse than disgusting, please trust me on that!
When we moved in we replaced half the floor but couldn't afford
to do the whole thing.....
and we thought it should be Trey's room since he wouldn't
be touching the walls

Please trust me, the photos do not do the room
justice on how bad it was!
The room also quickly became the junk drawer
Anything that didn't have a home
went straight into his room.....
and we shut the door and no body knew it was there!
Believe me yet?
SO SO gross!
I'll spare you any more pictures cause I think
you get the idea!

UNTIL NOW!!!!
Can I get a fist pump!
Trey has a new room!!
YIPPEE!!!!
The color looks similar, but trust me it is VERY
different and so clean I would lick the walls!

You have no idea how happy it makes me that my boy's
room is clean and suitable for him to live in!
Devin also replaced the other half of the floor that
we couldn't afford to when we moved in.
We are a few pictures and shelves away from being finished
but you get the idea....
Clean...Nice....New....Clean....Room!
Now I will leave the door open!

1 comment:

April said...

Love it! Very cool Jenny!