Monday, November 7, 2011

Oh Dear!

Don't judge me, we have spent the day in our PJ's
maybe its the time change
maybe its the weather
maybe its just me......
I don't know
but we have been l.a.z.y!
I'm not going to lie,
I like days like this!
Trey and his hat!
This hat is in our dress-up box in the playroom and I promise
Trey wears it most of the day
EVERYDAY!
I'm not sure why, but he really really loves it!
If he isn't wearing this hat he is wearing
his fire chief helmet....
why can't he just wear the fire helmet only?!!!

I wanted to get a picture of Trey and his hat and all Kaylie
wanted me to do was take a picture of her too! She even
smiled nicely!
Trey had enough of the pictures,
refused to say "cheese"
and started to hide his face!

And Kaylie could not get enough pictures taken of her!

Love my quirky kids
Love the lazy days
and I LOVE my job!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is amazing! Why have I not seen this hat yet?

Mari J said...

omgoodness that hat! what does daddy say about it?!

Jennie said...

Haha. Mary j- exactly what you think he thinks about the hat! I think he hid it last night cause Trey can't find it today!