Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patches sure have changed since I was a kid
I sure don't remember rides and animals....
I just remember pumpkins!

We went to a pumpkin patch with Grandma-Ba-Pa today
The kids had a great time, who wouldn't
it was like Disneyland!!!
Ha, hay horses!!!!
the kiddos running through the pumpkins
picking out their favorites!
strong man Trey picking two!


Trey was too small for most rides, so he
only got to ride the car!
Kaylie LOVED the tractors
but she was one CRAZY driver, seriously.....
she will never be driving one of my cars!
she kept running into the hay bale
and the guy kept saying
"There is Kaylie again, in the hay bales!!!"
she didn't care, she thought it was the best
thing ever to be driving her own car!
the only ride Trey was big enough to ride was the train....
and he rode it well!
Kaylie and Grandma....
look at that HUGE pumpkin!
family tractor picture...
our little piggies!
Kaylie driving the boat,
this was on a track so she couldn't crash it!
We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch &
I can't believe how much the kids are growing!
So very thankful for healthy, growing kids.
Man, I love them!

No comments: