Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween at School

At Kaylie's school the
kids dressed up for halloween
and had a parade for the parents....
Kaylie wanted to be a butterfly
and I thought perfect cause Auntie Ro and Uncle Kyle
gave her wings for her birthday, all we had to do was
add a tu-tu and we have a pretty darn cute butterfly!!
Kaylie and her friend Liv
Here she is with Jackie, who I have never heard say one word...EVER
When the kids play outside on the playground Kaylie
makes Jackie follow her around and calls her "baby"...
Jackie does follows Kaylie around and does everything Kaylie tells her
My mom swears I did the same thing
at her age, so I guess she comes by it naturally!
The class posing for a picture
Finishing up their loop of the parade
Trey wanted SO BADLY to be a part of the parade...
so I finally let him at the end!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks who's up front and center in the class photo. Why doesn't that surprise me??? Happy Day! Love Ya, Dad

Mari J said...

oh that poor jackie! glad our girls are on the other side of it thou!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard Jackie say a word either... but boy is she a cute little girl! :-)