Monday, February 14, 2011

Paper Dolls


Remember paper dolls? I played with them all the time growing up.
This past week I was telling my mom about wanting to find some
Raggedy Ann and Andy stuff for the kids Easter Baskets
She started looking through some storage areas for
her old dolls and other things she thought she saved
She didn't find the Raddedy Ann things-
but did find this paper doll blanket I had as a newborn
So many memories brought back from this little
blanket.
I am so thankful for all the things my mom has saved
for 30+ years.
When are these paper dolls going to come back?
Most other things/ toys from my childhood
have made a come back, when will these
so Kaylie and I can play!!

1 comment:

Deanna Buoniconti said...

i've saw paper dolls somewhere in Christmas shopping for little girls... but i did buy the melissa & doug wood paper doll looking ones for my niece. she loved them! hope you find some!!!