Saturday, February 12, 2011

Closet 1 of 5

I realize that this may only be important
to me & Devin but I am so
thrilled I have to share.....
Our master closet (yes, master) looked like this:
Not big
Not functional
Not anything good
It needed to change but we didn't have
much room to work with
Adding a 'real' back of the closet wall
All painted &
CLEAN!!!
We now have 2 real bars and shelves
It is better-
doesn't fit everything, not even close
but it is a good start to cleaning things up
and getting organized!
And at least we now have closet doors that
hang and work!
Ka-Chigga Ka-Chigga!

.......now we need to get to work on adding another
closet to our room and fixing up the other rooms
(where the rest of my clothes currently are)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! I thought you might just take Kaylie's closet and add it to the back of yours and make yours twice as big and then build her something small for now (how much room does a 2yr old need????). At least having it clean and double bar is helpful! Progress!