Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I Don't Forget


I haven't kept a baby book.

I was given a baby calendar by my mom who knew I would never do a baby book.

She thought I might be able to keep up with a calendar.

I haven't changed the month in at least 3.

I am blogging so I can remember.


****~ ****

My 13 month week 3 year old is growing and doing so many new and wonderful things.


She.....
~*throws her diaper away in the trash can (at our house and my moms!)
~* can bring you either a basketball or tennis ball depending on what you ask for
~* is REALLY good at giving kisses
~*says "hi" to everyone we see....it is so cute walking through the store with her saying hi and waving to everyone we pass!
~* goes down the stairs backwards safely all by herself
~*waves hello and goodbye
~*loves the bath & coloring on the bathtub walls
~*will bring you her purse if you ask
~*understands 'no touch' (but like any 1 year old, chooses when to listen)
~*says 'ball, bye, mamma, dadda and hot'
On Cue, She....
~*blows her nose
~*stops (most of the time) & sits down
~*sings
~*shuts doors

~*will point to her eyes, nose, ears, mouth....
~*will play sleep with her baby- she will lay down on the floor with her baby in her arms next to her and suck her thumb and pretend to sleep
~* while sucking her thumb, if you say 'not now' she will take it out
~*can give a high 5!

6 comments:

Uncle Brady said...

what about "show me" when she puts something in her mouth she shouldnt have????

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she already knows the word hot...we are one step in the right direction! next is baby! :-) then putting the two words together! This is my goal this summer!

Kaitlyn said...

I can vouch for all of these!

Plus, she can throw things away at Haley and Andy's too!!!

brady said...

you know what Kaylie would be good at, those E*Trade ads, just because she knows how to use a phone, and she is supper cute.

Anonymous said...

I think Brady meant 'super cute'........:-)

Chris said...

Today, June 2nd, she tried to say so many words! She said car, dog, play, outside, up, rock and she learned to raise her arms up when you ask her, "How big is Kaylie?"