Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Princess???



Kaylie's Grandma Sharon gave her some dress up jelwery and tiara(s)

Kaylie LOVES it all.

I keep it in a princess purse and it is the first thing she goes for in her toy basket.

It provides HOURS of entertainment.

Today I pulled out the princess purse.
I needed some quiet time.
I don't feel good.

She is adorable!

I love her!

I especially love this picture. The look says it all....

"Mom, why do you keep taking pictures of me, I just want to play- leave me alone!"

(I hope she didn't learn that look from me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like the saying on the TV... :-) She is a little princess!

The Mehaffeys said...

Uh-oh.. What will Devin do with two princess' in the house?

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Tell her to stop growing:)