Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tribute.

Disclaimer- sad post today!



My grandma passed away this week.

It was a rough week, but we are glad she is no longer suffering. Life will sure be different without her & I miss her already.

My grandma was one of the nicest lady I knew. I don't remember one time in my life that I heard her say something mean about another person. She was moral almost to a fault. She was a woman of few words, but ment everything she said. I enjoyed her being so close the last few years and being able to spend time with her.

She loved Kaylie and had a very special relationship with my baby over the past year. I'm glad to always have the memories of great- grandma and Kaylie.

I am looking foward to seeing her again one day!

5 comments:

ayates said...

that's a beautiful tribute to your grandma. I am so sorry for your loss Jennie, but am rejoicing that one day you will see her again and that Kaylie will know her great-grandma! Isn't that awesome!? I still miss my grandma and she has been gone since I was 15. Grandma's always have a special place in our hearts.

shameeron said...

Jennie,
I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma this side of heaven. Treasure your memories and we praise God with you that you have hope and assurance of eternity together in heaven. May the Lord comfort you as you process through this loss.

Kaitlyn said...

a few tears were shed after reading... I miss her too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie I'm sooo sorry for you. I can't imagine and don't want to imagine what you are going through. What a bittersweet day tomorrow will be for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Jennie.
What a sweet tribute to her. I can hear the love in your heart.