Wednesday, April 15, 2009

1st Birthday


I'm a terrible mother....I was too busy doing other things to take pictures...But here is what I have from her party.


We had the party at a local park, which turned out to be a perfect location. It was a polka dot theme....Kaylie looked so pretty!





My friend Sara gave Kaylie this Birthday crown- I thought it was adorable and plan on having K wear it every birthday from here on out! (and if she won't, I will!!!)
After the food, we had a pinata....some kids were more into than others,
but I think it was a fun idea!



My friends & mom baked all these cupcakes...thank you, glad I didn't have to do it!!!




We gave K her birthday cupcake....this was my favorite part, she studied it a bit, tasted it and then shoved the WHOLE thing into her mouth. I think she liked it!!!





This is one happy birthday girl!!!



Happy Birthday to my little girl whom I love dearly!

2 comments:

ayates said...

so adorable! I love her dress! She looks sooooo cute! looks like you had a really fun party with lots of friends and family. hope they sang happy birthday to you too!

Anonymous said...

Me too me too...I love her:) She's so cute and I love the pictures!