Monday, February 9, 2009

I should have said YES!!!

Devin had plans to meet up with a couple of friends for a late lunch today....he asked if I wanted him to take Kaylie with him...


K and I stayed home, having a relaxing afternoon making a chicken and potatoes for dinner. After putting my chicken (a whole different story....) in the oven I noticed Kaylie playing with AND eating something dark.....I immediately wish I had said YES!


I didn't think to take pictures, I just panicked- BIG TIME. I scooped up my darling daughter who was in the middle of eating her poop, tore her clothing off and dumped her into the bath. I washed every crevice of her cute little body. She didn't understand why I needed to wash out her mouth so many times... but I didn't care, I let her scream.


I did take some after pictures of my kitchen floor, the nice art work K made, but decided to spare you....I think you can create the picture!


Did I mention I love her?!!!

8 comments:

McFarlaneFam said...

OMG Jennie....... This is something to remember... Poor baby! You should have posted Pictures so we could see how big of mess she made! Poor thing, I am glad she is ok! :)

Anonymous said...

Next time, get some pictures.....:)

Chris said...

I have to say none of MY children ever did this! It must come from her daddy's side!!!!

Anonymous said...

not to correct you in public but wasn't it Eric Wakeling who took said pictures of precious little Ella with the caption: "Holy C_ap!"
Knowing your fear of germs and bathrooms I can see why you didn't stop for the camera - I wouldn't have either. I feel kind of sick to my tummy now, especailly since I saw how she loves to eat today! I wonder - is this a girl thing? My boys never did that and all the stories I have heard were girls. She is pretty darn cute - good thing!

Jennie said...

Oh Susie...you are totally right it was sweet little ella.... and I'm ok being corrected in public.

Anonymous said...

No mention of "daddy's" side ever eating feces.
It must mean that she is a genious if nobody else has done it: maybe even a pioneer! She's still the best thing since... there is nothing that has been the best like she has poop-eater or not. ;)

Jody Lynn said...

sick! i guess i did that when i was a baby too...only i ate dog poo! i thought it was chocolate - yea, definitely NOT chocolate!!! hahaha!

Kelley said...

Kaysen and Kellen have done it. So nasty. Kaysen was taking poop out of his diaper last Wednesday and smearing it on the carpet. I think I got it all...just be careful going up my stairs!!!!! We'll tell poop stories at the wedding of Kaysen and Kaylie :)