Sunday, February 1, 2009

Facebook = Fun Friend Reunions!

I was a little hesitant about joining Facebook at first. I felt like I was too old, that it was a college thing. But some of my friends had signed up and I wanted to look at their pages, so I signed up & now I am SO thankful that I did. I have had contact with so many fun people from my past. I love love love that people from all different parts of my past have found me & I get to see what they are doing. I have even had the blessing of getting together with some friends recently & looking forward to so many more reunions!!!
My friend Jaime from High School...we played softball together. Her girls are so adorable and I love that we each have a Kaylie (Kailey), and Katelyn.

Mindy, Kelley, and Me at breakfast

3 comments:

Chris said...

Jaime looks great! Which one is Kayley and who is her Katelyn? (or did I get that wrong--it was hard to read the pink print).

Jennie said...

her kailey is the younger one, she is a few months older than my kaylie....

Jody Lynn said...

awe, you had a fun reunion with mindy and kelley...i'm jealous! i miss you girly, we should meet up sometime soon. i'm jobless at the moment and have lots of free time on my hands, so lemme know if you have time to meet!
love ya!
jody