Friday, July 11, 2008

Posting Lull....

I have a general rule for posting....you need a picture. I obviously have broken that rule more than once, but like to keep it as much as possible. This week we are on a homecation (the kind of vacation where you go to someones house who went on a real vacation and feed their dogs and pick up their mail) my computer does not have access to the Internet so I cannot upload photos. Because of this, I have hesitated to blog because I could not add the picture that corresponds to the blog entry. I decided my blog was boring because it had not been updated in some time so here I am......blogging about nothing!

Devin is gone for a week. He went up north to Mt. Shasta as part of a strike team to help with the wild fires. He is fighting the Shu/lightening/motion fire. So much for our homecation....I'm here in this nice home with just the baby. (can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself?!!!)

I am loving life by the pool & inside their air conditioned home!!!! Most of all, I'm loving the king bed all to myself!!!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I was getting worried that you were miserable and therefore no blogs. BTW - if you have your laptop and need internet for photos, we have a wireless connection. Give us a call in beautiful Punta Banda and we'll walk you through it if you need help.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the whole picture thing. Somehow it tends to draw more attention, right?
I still enjoy reading other's blogs - with or without pictures.
Enjoy the rest of your homecation!

Anonymous said...

Would you please use a larger font and choose a color that has more contrast with the background than white on Grey does. Some of us over 40 crowd with glasses and cataracts have to strain to read your blog. Thanks and glad you're enjoying the homecation.

Chris said...

If Jerry Seinfeld can make a TV series about nothing, you certainly should be able to blog about nothing!

Tracy said...

I would be into a homecation for someone who lived in Hawaii. Know anyone who lives there and needs to go on vacation?