Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kaylie is 4....FOUR!!!!!!

Wow, FOUR..... WOW!!!

Her auntie M, Auntie Cake & Uncle Jus gave her a
double stroller which she promptly filled with
babies and blankets.
She is the best little mommy around!
We started out our
(yes don't forget it's my birthday too....
it gets lost sometimes because Kaylie's birthday is much more fun!)
:)
birthday at Rubys for breakfast.
my mom brought birthday hats for us.....


Kaylie requested funfetti cupcakes with
pink frosting & sprinkles....
with my new oven it was no problem! :)
K and her loot
Modeling one of her new princess dress up outfits from
Uncle Brian...
Careful, if you come over she WILL make you wear one too
(but we don't take pictures of that, huh Auntie Cake!!)
What a fun birthday week
I do love celebrating my girl
and one day I will make sure she likes celebrating me!
ha ha :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

love all the birthday pics! :-) can't believe she is 4!

Kaitlyn said...

Thanks for sparing the picture of me as Snow White. ;) lol