Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time to Celebrate!

A little someone started school today!
And we have many many years of school
pictures ahead of us!

It was a happy day here! She couldn't be more
excited about starting school....
she even sang a "I'm going to preschool" song
last night....
And although she was excited about school, she
was kind of over pictures! She just became silly!!!

Us as we were waiting in line for school to open!!!
A friend of mine growing up was there with her daughter too
This is the girls meeting and showing each other their name tags!

She had to find her row on the mat
Kissing brother goodbye....
so sweet!
And one last photo, she was ready for me to leave but I
had to capture the moment!

She came home with lots of stories and is
looking forward to going back....
but was disappointed she doesn't
get to go tomorrow!

now, what am I going to do with my free time?!!!
:) Its a good problem to have!

1 comment:

Mari J said...

When did she get so old? I'm guessing she picked her backpack out???