Sunday, December 19, 2010

Odds and Ends

Bare with the randomness of this post.....
It's been awhile.....

We are settling into our new house nicely and
things are slowly coming together
and starting to feel like home.
We have the most amazing friends and neighbors
who have been so generous to us.
We have baseboard up now, it is so pretty.
We have window coverings on
most of the windows & sliders.
Devin will paint starting this week
which is very exciting...
I am looking forward to no more blue
and painting the wood in the wood room!
Our neighbors bought us a Christmas Tree
a REAL one!!!
Not only is it beautiful....
but it smells AMAZING!
As soon as the wood room is painted, we hope to start
to use it! Can I get a Woot Woot!
Kaylie is becoming one little snuggle bug....
it may or may not involve bribes of ice-cream!

Someone asked me the other day what the
biggest difference between having a girl
and having a boy was....
My answer, their closets.

The playroom got a shelf.
I LOVE THIS SHELF!
I want one in every room, but Devin said no!
This handsome little guy is almost ONE....
how did that happen?!!!

3 comments:

Mari J said...

Woot Woot & I'll snuggle for some ice cream too!

Anonymous said...

I love the randomness of this post! And I think I picked out my present under the tree! :-)

Kaitlyn said...

Love her snuggles these days! The closet pictures are funny! :)