Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mt. Hermon

Vacation #2
Mt. Hermon,
Pebble Beach & Santa Cruz


For whatever reason, we didn't take many pictures this week...
but here is what we have!




We always spend an evening at the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz
This was Devin and Kaylie's first trip.....
Kaylie LOVED the carousel horse ride-
we even took her back later in the week for another ride!
It actually is pretty fun, there are rings you pick up
each time around and try to
throw into a clowns mouth.
** ** **
In all 30 years of doing this my parents have never made the ring
in the mouth- Devin and I both made it this year!!!
This backpack was AMAZING on both vacations....
I had to take a picture of Devin with Kaylie because I loved it SO much!


There was a dress up night & you were supposed to come
dressed from another country.
My mom got Kaylie her adorable outfit from China when she was there
and Devin finally got to wear his jacket from Mongolia!

Mid-week we all went into Santa Cruz for lunch
my mom and I walked
Devin, Kaylie, my dad and brother took the train
we ate at a Mexican restaurant
and all took the train back into camp
it was Kaylie's first train ride....
So much fun!!



Devin did a canopy tour
he zip-lined through the redwoods....

wish I could have gone!!!


Devin and his "dream car"



What would a trip be without a visit (or 12)
to the local fire station (or stations)

1 comment:

Chris said...

But did Kaylie have a good time on her vacation?