Friday, January 9, 2009

Walking, Really?

DISCLAIMER......

The thing I love most about blogging is that I can post something & if you want to look, read, or watch you can- but you don't have to. I hate those parents that always talk about their kids ....they think their kid is the only one who has done cute things, or new things (you know the type...their child is so advanced!) I am NOT that person, I hope.

My blog lets me be the proud mom that I am... but you get to make the choice to listen or not! Thanks for sharing in my joy!

OK....

Kaylie is learning to walk and loves the stroller she got for Christmas. Along with learning to walk behind the stroller, she is also learning to wave hello and goodbye.

4 comments:

Suzanne M. Jones said...

Oh my, she's just growing up so fast! How old is she again? Jack didn't walk until 14 months. She is going to be running and jumping by then. I love her little wave and esp watching Grandma enjoying her baby grandaughter ;-D

HMC said...

grandma was so cute over the phone, she was so proud that kaylie was using her walker to stand up and push it around!

Kelley said...

WHAT? She's just a baby. Walking? NOOOOO! She's so cute.

Chris said...

Love the new background!