Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Has Come

Today I went to Crate & Barrel to get some Fall decorations....now I just need a little advice to help them pop & look as cute in my home as they did in the store.....






I love these dish towels.... very autumn.









What else does my table need to look cute & fallish?....I really thought this was going to make more of a statement than it is.....where did I go wrong? Does it just need table settings, or something more?


I have always wanted a wreath, but never wanted to put in the effort while we lived in someone elses home.....decorating is so much fun, but I'm not very good at it- any advice will be well taken!



4 comments:

ayates said...

you need a center piece on the table. how about a bowl full of gourds? Or mini pumpkins? I do love fun dish towels for the different seasons. Thanks for sharing.

Kelley said...

I agree with the other poster. Centerpiece, etc. Layer the dishtowel with a colored towel...so it sticks out against your white oven. Love the wreath.

HMC said...

put your wreath on the table and fill the middle with tall, different sized candles... now that's a centerpiece!!

Suzanne M. Jones said...

I love the wreath. Centerpieces are fun... make a fall centerpiece. I love fall colored roses and those are easy to arrange. I also like to get fall leaves and scatter them around the centerpiece.