Monday, August 11, 2008

Han- Mei's Wedding

We danced the night away...I copied every move Kaitie made because I can't dance....She would itch her back, I would think it was a dance move so I would do it too- then she would say, "I was itching my back, stop coping me!!!" We had a great time!!!!
Great Grandma & Kaylie (doesn't GG-ma look beautiful in that pink jacket?!)

The beautiful bride & the baby...Kaylie is sleeping while Han-Mei dances with her!!!!


Kaylie asleep on the floor of Han-Mei's wedding!



Family photo at the wedding- isn't her bow adorable! Devin hated it at first, I'm a little surpised I even got to put it on her head, but by the end of the night he said he liked it!!!!





7 comments:

The Mehaffeys said...

So precious... I am so glad you guys enjoyed yourself. Are you leaning toward moving to Oregon? Jk

McFarlaneFam said...

Looks like you guys had a Great time! Wow Looks like a Beautiful place too where they had the wedding!! By the way Kaylie looks SO ADORABLE :) She is growing So FAST :(

Kelley said...

You look so pretty...love the dress! We missed you...glad you're home.

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you home! What a beautiful baby girl you have! How was the flight and the trip with Kaylie?

Cheri said...

Great pics! I think that bow is bigger than her head, but definitely adorable and a requirement for all baby girls!!!

Suzanne M. Jones said...

*BEAUTIFUL* family!!

Unknown said...

Dancing story...I also have no talent for dancing. I was in 6th grade and it was the first time we were allowed to have a dance together with the 7th and 8th graders. Me being the super-cool 6th grader that I was was jumping around on the lights that were reflected on the ground from the disco ball up above. I thought I was doing pretty well...til an 8th grader came over with two of her friends, watched for a second, and then burst into laughter. Needless to say that was the beginning and end of my dancing career.